Star Wars is a cultural reset because it created a lot of fans who want to be Jedi. One of the best props for becoming a Jedi is a lightsaber replica that looks like the one used in the movie. This article will list the best lightsaber replica from the many brands and models available today.
Most lightsaber creators have continually modernized their merchandise to ensure they are almost the actual thing. In this content are some of the best and almost real lightsaber replica swords that might interest you from the many available options. Whether you want to be a collector or you want something to play with, here’s a perfect template for you.
What Do You Need to Know About Best Lightsaber Replica
Star War officially licenses some lightsaber replicas while some are not permitted. Long ago in a distant galaxy, the lightsaber replica cost over $1,000, but nowadays, you can buy a decent lightsaber replica for a few hundred dollars and even a lot less. Lightsaber replica swords were very few when introduced to the market, but today there seems to be no shortage of lightsaber replicas to choose from.
Ultimately, it’s about choosing the one that’s right for you and within your budget. You can buy a lightsaber replica just for collection purposes, decoration, or for play, and it’s up to you! Without much ado, let’s quickly run you through some of the lightsaber replicas.
- YDD KyloRen Replica Lightsaber
- Star Wars Force FX Lightsaber
- Black Series Luke Skywalker FX Lightsaber(Top Picks)
- Star Wars Darth Vader FX Lightsaber(Best Lightsaber)
- Black Series Kit Fisto Force FxLightsaber
Take a look at these 5 products as they will be the best replica lightsaber as of now. You can carefully go through the descriptions and pick the best one out of them without a struggle.
1. YDD KyloRen Replica Lightsaber Light Up Red Led Light
YDD KyloRenLightsaber replica is designed for heavy duels with its sturdy and rugged construction. The blade glows green, which adds an excellent effect during combat. The aluminum handle appears to be strong, as it has low weight and did not break when we accidentally dropped it on the hard floor while we were unwrapping it.
The frame is slightly thin, so it is easy to hold with one hand. This is especially important when you choose to play with the Lightsaber. The softness of the handle makes it feel like it’s real.
Another favorite feature about the YDD KyloRen is the crash on the flash feature, as the blade produces an excellent glowing effect when hit during a duel. Astonishingly, the blade can be removed from the handle, and you can show the grip on the belt when not in use. When the sound becomes annoying for a while, there is a mute function to correct it.
The price is a win-win, as it contains features that can be found on more expensive models. The battery is rechargeable, which makes it economical in the long run. Best of all, the lightsaber comes with a one-month quality warranty to give customers complete peace of mind. However, the sound effects are sometimes delayed. It would be better if it came out at the right time.
Bright Light: The lightsaber has shock flash, natural solid light, and powerful blaster sounds that give you a fun and vivid combat experience.
Included in the packaging: One USB charging cable, one laser sword, and a one-month quality warranty.
Metal Handle: The high-quality metal hilt is smooth and sleek like a real sword when held and you wave it.
Real Strong Duel Support: This lightweight blade is made of high-impact PC, 72cm long, high strength, and durability withstands the permanence of challenging duels and still going strong.
Recharge: USB charging rechargeable battery integrated into the handle. A full charge only takes 4 hours, and you can play with this lightsaber a few hours after charging.
- It has a sturdy construction for heavy duels
- The green blade is guaranteed for one month.
- Comes with a flash lock function to add a more realistic dueling effect
- The removable blade makes it easy to attach the handle to the waistline
- The aluminum handle is soft, durable, and easy to grip
- Comes with an economical rechargeable battery and mute function
- It is the best lightsaber replica for dueling.
- The sound effects do not match the movement.
2. Star Wars Force FX Lightsaber
Absorb the power of the Dark Warrior with the Star Wars Force FX Lightsaber with realistic sounds and light effects. In addition to the lightsaber, this package also includes support and instructions to get you started with the Star Wars Force FX Lightsaber.
We like the crackling sound effects of this Star Wars Force lightsaber because it looks like it’s in the Star Wars movie. The lightsaber flickers in the correct order, first the blade, then the arm. It glows, so it looks fantastic at night. In terms of design, this lightsaber star Wars replica is well detailed. The metal handle has painted details, as well as a rubber cable for added realism. The weighting is spectacular because it’s like holding a real lightsaber instead of a replica.
We were impressed with this, as the sound of the sword matches the movement. The metal handle is very comfortable to hold and is sturdy. In addition, This lightsaber is easy to use, as only three AA batteries are needed for the blade to flash and attach perfectly. However, some adhesives leave a residue when removed. I tried removing the stickers without sticking anything on, and luckily it worked. I think this sword might be a little cheaper, but it’s still worth buying for any Force FX fan.
- The official replica of Star Wars Force FX Lightsaber Yoda: Attack of the Clones
- Glossy green leaf “lights up” with realistic on/off effects
- Features motion sensor-controlled sound effects
- A sturdy metal hilt resembles a lightsaber, as well as a durable, permanently attached blade
- When out of range, proudly display your galactic weapon on a specially designed base
- It has real movie sound effects
- Shines well in the correct order, first the blade, then the arm
- Red light looks cold in the dark
- It has beautiful paint details and rubber details.
- It has a low weight to feel like a lightsaber
- Easy to use, stand, and instructions included
- It contains adhesives that leave a residue.
- A little expensive
3. The Black Series Luke Skywalker Force FX Lightsaber
For Luke Skywalker fans, this Star Wars Signature Series lightsaber might be perfect for you. Of all the other products trying to copy Luke Skywalker’s lightsaber, I believe this model is the closest to the real thing.
Luke Skywalker’s lightsaber impresses with its high-quality effects. The blade goes up and goes off in a very realistic way. The bright red color of lightning is also perfect, similar to what you see in Star Wars movies. The light starts from the handle, travels to the tip of the blade, and collapses onto the handle when you turn off the lightsaber.
Every time you turn on the lightsaber, you will be amazed at the sound effects because that’s what you hear in the Star Wars movie. The hum and sound of the blade are exciting to hear. The best part is the metal hilt because it is solid and durable, just like a real lightsaber.
The Luke Skywalker lightsaber is well made because it was designed to be different and stand out from other brands. The lightsaber weighs around 4 kilograms with the batteries, and it is relatively well balanced. The stand also catches the eye, as you can use it to mount the lightsaber on the wall.
- Includes standing for maximum collectability
- Realistic lighting effects
- Authentic movie sound effects
- Collector grade quality
- Includes lightsaber and instructions.
- Sound effects are similar to movies
- Lights up like it is real
- The metal handle is sturdy, with some weight.
- Comes with a stand that can act as a suitable wall bracket.
- It is less bright red when turned on
4. Star Wars The Black Series Darth Vader Force FX Lightsaber
Count Dooku owns one of the best light swords in the Star Wars movie, and that greatness has been captured well by this Black Series model. This unique model offers premium detailing as well as other authentic Star Wars lightsabers.
My first Count Dooku sword came from Mace Windu, and this new model of laser sword is less bulky for a light hit. The sound effects are also more transparent and louder than those of Mace Windu. For me, this Earl Dooku sword has a good grip, like Luke Skywalker’s lightsaber replica.
The metal hilt has a beautiful curve, making the Black Series Dart a great addition to any Star Wars Black swords collection. The handle is rubber-made so that it does not slip on the hand, even with perspiration. You have to appreciate the weight of the pommel cap, as it balances the weight of the saber well.
I like the location of the button because it’s strategically placed to prevent accidental swelling. The blade glows bright red, which is similar to how it shines in the movies. As a sword collector, you will like that this sword includes a stand to display this product on your wall.
However, the sound effects aren’t as accurate as those of the Star Wars movie. Another disadvantage is that impact noise does not come out quickly. You have to strike the sword hard to make it sound.
- Authentic movie sound effects
- Collector grade Quality
- Includes lightsaber and instructions.
- Includes standing for maximum collection capacity
- Realistic lighting effects
- It has a very curved metal handle and a red light.
- Easy to oscillate thanks to its less bulky construction
- It possesses a rubber grip to prevent slipping
- A sturdy swinging cover provides an excellent balance to the sword
- Convenient button placement makes it impossible to hit it accidentally.
- Includes a stand for wall display
- The sound effects are not as precise as in the movie
- Shock sound does not come out easily
5. The Black Series Kit Fisto Force FxLightsaber
If money isn’t an issue, I recommend the Star Wars Kit Fisto Force FX Lightsaber, as it’s the closest thing to an authentic Star Wars lightsaber. The grip design is just fantastic, and its electronics are a complete upgrade from previous Force FX models.
For the first time, there is a special button designed to deflect blaster shots. Holding the button down also produces a blending effect, making the saber appear to be melting. In addition, this state-of-the-art laser saber model adopted a new detachable blade function, which makes it a beautiful display item in my glass showcase.
I like that the manufacturer added LED effects because it looks like the blade is vibrating. There are around 80 LEDs built into the saber, so the light turns on just as well as in the movies. Additionally, the sound effects are amplified to resemble KyloRen’s real lightsaber.
The whole construction is sturdy: the handle is made of real metal, while the blade does not move. The handle is full of details that can be mistaken for the real thing. By all accounts, my favorites are the blaster changers and the blade clutch, as they are superior to any other model in the Black series.
However, I wouldn’t say I like the power switch position because sometimes I hit it, causing it to shut down accidentally. And the price is quite on the expensive side, but worth it for the quality.
- Create fun Star Wars adventures and scenes.
- Create experiences and recreate your favorite scenes from the Star Wars universe.
- Pretend to be your favorite heroes, villains, and creatures with fantastic RPG gear.
- Some vehicles have realistic combat action and include Nerf shooting abilities.
- The impressive handle design is packed with rich details
- Built with 80 LEDs to provide stunning lighting effects
- Coupled with amplified sound effects
- Includes new features such as blur effect and blaster deflection
- It has a detachable blade
- It has a sturdy construction that does not juggle
- Costly product
- Strange positioning of the switch
Buying a lightsaber replica can be a good investment, especially if you find a rare collector. If you’re not sure which lightsaber to buy, consider these things to help you make the right choice.
The style of the lightsaber depends on your preferences, such as fighting style and physique. If it’s short, find a short blade so it doesn’t pull on the ground when you hold it. Avoid the curved-handled lightsaber if you are strong, as you can break it in a duel.
If you want to reach out and move around freely, a standard laser sword is a good option. A double-edged blade is suitable for anyone who wants an aggressive style or better defense. If you want more precision and grace, a laser sword with a curved handle is a great choice.
A cross-armored lightsaber is an improvement over the standard lightsaber. This style of laser sword offers more protection for the hands using the two guards.
The hilt is the most critical part of the lightsaber as it indicates its level of comfort and durability. The best lightweight swords have a secure leather hilt or metal bridles. The material should be real metal to ensure that it can withstand any impact. The aesthetics of any lightsaber replica mainly depends on the design of the hilt. Do you like golden details or deep grooves?
Size and Shape:
The size and shape of the hilt also indicate what you can do with the lightsaber. If you want to rotate the lightsaber, find the choke point and make sure it’s close to the emitter. For those who want to grab the sword with both hands, make sure the left hand is resting on a stiff section.
Light and sound effects:
In addition to the design, the light and sound effects can be a deciding factor when buying a good lightsaber. The best lightsaber replica has sound effects to mimic movie sound effects. The sound should match the movement for the sword to be more realistic.
The light should be bright and close to the inspired character. For example, the Darth Vader lightsaber should glow a red color and no other color. The brightness may depend on the wattage of the lamp or the number of LEDs installed in the unit.
Now the price may depend on what you can afford. If you are a serious collector, the price is the last thing you care about. Quality and authenticity should be your top priority, as the value of your lightsaber replica may double over the next few years. If you want to play with a lightsaber, buy it cheaper.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who makes the best lightsaber?
Hasbro is the best laser sword company that comes closest to the Star Wars movie. This company offers several Star Wars lightsaber collectibles, from Darth Vader to Anakin Skywalker. My favorite collection is the Force FX laser sword collection, as it has made many upgrades to make it very close to the props from the movie.
If you are thinking of building your lightsaber
A lightsaber replica is the best accessory if you want to soak up the Jedi spirit. From dueling to collector’s items, the above lightsaber replicas are magnificent in themselves.
But if I have to pick the best replica lightsaber from this list, my best bet will be the Star Wars Force FX lightsaber. This lightsaber has sound effects that match the movement and progression of light in the movie. If you want the closest laser sword Darth Vader used in the film, the black series might be a good choice.
- Top 6 Best Replica Perfumes of 2022
- 6 Best Wishbone Chair Replica | New Replica Home Furnishings
- How to Use a Lightsaber: Weight in the Hilt
I am a professional product research expert who researches Replica topics to help people live happier lives. I have been sharing people’s unknown information about products for more than 10 years.
I am also the author of reviews on Replicapicks.com and other review sites that can be found by typing in my name as the search term. My articles provide comprehensive detail on replicas so that consumers are better informed when they make their purchase decisions.
As a writer with over ten years of experience researching these topics, I know what it takes to find all the details you need to make an educated decision about buying things.